It’s the final day of the 2018/19 Premier League season today, and new customers can get 30/1 on Man City to beat Brighton.
Anybody opening a new Betvictor account can get enhanced odds of 30/1 on Man City to win (new customers only). City need 3 points today to guarantee the Premier League title, and a win looks inevitable.
Man City New Customers Offer
Man City Are Just 1/5 In Betting For Existing Customers
At the moment City are just 1/5 to beat Brighton. So straight away you can see the potential profit in this bet. It represents a great chance for making money from matched betting, as long as you don’t already have a Betvictor account.
The enhanced odds are paid in free bets. So this means if you put £1 on at the enhanced odds of 30/1, you would get back £1.20 in cash, and £29.80 worth of free bets. Using these free bets, you can easily make £20.00 in risk free cash.
For your qualifying bet, you might wish to cover your £1.00 bet. Just in case City don’t win. To do this you simply lay City on a betting exchange for £1.00. That way, if City make a meal of things you don’t lose your pound.
Matched Betting Is Legal
If you are unsure, just try and think about it like this. Matched betting is just placing bets, there is nothing illegal about placing bets. Using enhanced odds, and placing bets in a particular way guarantees a profit. There is nothing illegal about that.
You simply place a back bet, which is your qualifying bet. Then you place a lay bet on a betting exchange to ensure you don’t lose cash on your qualifying bet.
You will then get a free bet to use. Place your free bet, and then place a lay bet on a betting exchange. That is the process you place the bets in. There is nothing illegal about that.
As said previously, matched betting is a process of using enhanced odds, and placing bets in a particular order. This is what generates the profit.
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do most of the hard work for you. By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £15.00, or annually at £149.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial. This will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20. Which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.