You 100% can do matched betting yourself, and despite the links to the subscription services below, we are happy to offer that service here and show you how to do it yourself – for free.
If you have a reasonable knowledge of betting on football or horses in particular, matched betting should be no problem for you. The reason why we say football and horse racing, is because that is where the majority of the reload offers come from.
The subscription services are mainly useful for the less confident people starting matched betting, those who don’t have any betting knowledge, and those who want the security of that extra bit of on demand help (they have support you can contact).
The subscription services are also great if you don’t have a great deal of spare time to try and find free bets, as all the information is on their websites, it’s also great if you’re a bit lazy (like me) and can’t be bother to hunt around for free bets, I’d rather have them brought to me, I used to look on it as buying back a bit of my time.
You also get invited to join their forums and facebook groups, where you will meet like minded members who can also give you tips and advice.
But make no mistake, you don’t need to pay for a subscription service to do matched betting, it is perfectly possible to do it yourself.
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do most of the hard work for you. By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £15.00, or annually at £149.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial, this will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20, which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.