Matched Betting For A Living
There appears to be a lot of anecdotal evidence online of people making a living from matched betting. The Profit Maximiser Facebook group has members on there boasting of making 6 figure sums.
Here we believe it depends on how much work you wish to put in. Basically, the more you put in, the more you get out of matched betting.
With a basic minimal amount of effort, you can easily make £50.00 a week (£200.00 plus a month), while with a decent amount of effort you can make around £500.00 a month.
Making £200.00 to £500.00 a month clearly won’t earn you a living, but it will pay for an upgrade to your car, or a decent holiday every year.
I believe like in other walks of life, people who buy and sell on eBay, extreme couponers, etc, etc, there are matched bettors out there earning 2 to 3 grand a month, but they would be extreme cases. These are people who dedicate their lives to it.
We believe it is possible to earn a living, but at the very least, matched betting can be life changing. After all, who wouldn’t want an extra few hundred quid a month?
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do most of the hard work for you.
By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £15.00, or annually at £149.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial, this will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20, which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.