It is widely recommended to start with the smaller free bets, and work your way through them from the bottom upwards.
So for example, start with the £5.00 or £10.00 free bets first. These help build up your betting bank, and they also enable you to start matched betting with as little as 50 quid.
It is also a good way to gradually feel your way into matched betting if you are new to it, or a bit unsure about what it is you are doing. Using the free bets allows you to do it under less pressure, because you can place your bets in the knowledge that if you make a mess of it, it won’t cost you much.
Then when you come to do the £50.00 or £100.00 offers, you not only have a bigger betting bank (in other words, money you have made of the bookies, rather than coming out of your own pocket), and you will be far more confident and assured in what it is you are doing.
The truth is though, that you can do them in what ever order you want. The above information is just a guide line in common sense (at least in my view), and playing it safe.
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do most of the hard work for you. By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £15.00, or annually at £149.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial, this will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20, which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.