One of the many questions asked about matched betting is, is it actually legal? The answer is absolutely YES, it is legal.
Try to think about it like this –
First, you are opening a new account with a bookmaker and placing a bet. What is wrong with that? Nothing!
There are adverts on the television every day trying to temp you into doing this, so there is clearly nothing illegal about that (providing you are 18 or over, of course).
You are then placing a lay bet on a betting exchange. Betfair are the biggest betting exchange in the UK, they are also always advertising on UK television every day. On their betting exchange, millions and millions of pounds are traded every day. All you are doing is also trading a few quid on there, so there is nothing illegal about that.
This is one of those many mythical views held about matched betting, that is simply not true. You are simply placing a bet with a bookmaker, and a lay bet on a betting exchange. There is absolutely nothing illegal about that, and nothing at all to worry about.
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do most of the hard work for you. By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £15.00, or annually at £149.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial, this will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20, which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.