Matched Betting Info – So you’re looking to make some risk free money from matched betting, and are wondering just exactly what matched betting is?
Matched betting can look daunting to start with, but it really isn’t, it’s actually quite easy. On this website, we are going to tell you exactly what match betting is, how it works, and hopefully reassure you that it really is quite simple.
The first thing to get straight is, matched betting isn’t as difficult as it sounds, so don’t be put off by phrases like Betting Exchanges, Reload Offers, and Lay Bets, it really isn’t that difficult, below is a brief example of how matched betting works.
1) You have a free bet of £10.00 to use on football, you decide to use it on Liverpool V Manchester United.
2) You place the £10.00 free bet on Liverpool at Even money with the bookmaker (you will win £10.00 . This hasn’t cost you a penny, as it is a free bet.
3) You would then place a Lay bet of £5.00 on Liverpool on a betting exchange. This is a bet against Liverpool, basically a bet on Manchester United and the draw.
4) So if Liverpool win, you win £10.00 from the bookmaker, and lose £5.00 on the betting exchange. A profit of £5.00.
5) While if it is a draw or Manchester United win, you will win £5.00 from the betting exchange. You don’t lose anything with the bookmaker, as it is a free bet. So you make a profit of £5.00.
Free Bets = Risk Free Money
So as you can see, either way you make a profit of £5.00. Matched betting is basically just a simple technique that takes the free bets you get from bookmakers, and makes risk free money from them. So when you see an advert saying Coral are offering £20.00 in free bets, it from these sorts of free bets that we make our risk free money.
Working through all these free bets, you can easily make a four figure sum, so even if you just do this and then quit, it is well worth your while.
You may well be asking, what happens when I have used all of the free bets? And that would be a fair question. The answer is, we use free bets for existing customers, also known as reload bets. These bets are available every day on horse racing, football accumulators (ever seen money back if you miss by one?), and they keep us making money nearly every day of year, should you wish.
You can also move onto more complicated, maybe slightly risky options, such as casino offers, or bingo offers, etc. In reality though, there are enough free bets for existing customers on horse racing and football to keep you going.
You don’t need to know anything about sport to do matched betting, just a basic understanding of maths. It is perfectly legal, and we believe it is here to stay, allowing us to cash in for years and years to come.
If you’re still unsure about matched betting, check out one of the many services that will do it all for you. They are on our best matched betting sites page.
So now that you have a basic understanding of what matched betting is, lets move onto How Matched Betting Works.
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do most of the hard work for you. By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £18.00, or annually at £99.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial, this will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20, which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.
You may have heard, read or seen the term matched betting, and wondered exactly what it is?
The short and simple answer is that matched betting is a simple technique of extracting cash in a risk free way from free bets and bookmaker’s bonuses.
Matched betting is totally legal, and it is easy to do. You are simply placing a series of bets in a particular order. At the end of the process you will have made risk free money. It’s a simple as that.
Here at whatismatchedbetting.info we will give you all the advice you need to make risk free money from matched betting. We will show you examples of matched betting, walk you through the process, and give you advice on the best matched betting sites who will do it all for you.
Matched betting is here to stay. Why, you may ask? The answer is because the bookmakers will continue to offer us free bets. Meaning while they are doing that, we can continue to profit from matched betting.