A reload offer (also known as reload bet) is basically a free bet for an existing customer. This could also be known as a money back special.
Have you ever seen an advert about football betting, where there is the promise of your money back if you miss by one? Well, if you have, that would be a reload offer.
The most popular ones are on horse racing and football, where they are effectively available every day. It’s from these offers that we keep profiting from matched betting, long after we have used the initial sign up offers.
Money back as a free bet if your horse falls, or your horse wins at odds of 3/1 or 4/1, in a live TV race are popular. As are the money back if 4 out of 5 of your selections on your football accumulator win, with just the one letting you down.
The reload offers come in the form of free bets. They can be as high as £50.00, so they are to be taken seriously. They are harder come by than normal free bets, but are more profitable when you land one.
Best Matched Betting Sites
Below we have put together a list of all the recommended matched betting sites that do the hard work for you. By using one of the following subscription services, you will get full support and effectively have someone holding your hand throughout the whole process of matched betting.
– Oddsmonkey has a free trial where they show you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Once you have done that, you then have the option to carry on, or cancel your order. There are two different payment options, monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both options come with 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Accumulator also gives you a free trial showing you how to cash in free bets that will make you up to £45.00 in risk free profits.
– Like above, there are two subscription offers. You can purchase monthly at £17.99, or annually at £150.00.
– Both subscription offers come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
– Profit Maximiser differs from the two above in terms of subscription offers.
– You can try out this service in full for 14 days at just £1.20, followed by the remaining £115.20 for 1 years access, the cheapest 12 month subscription service.
– You can also purchase outright at £116.40 for 12 months, and get their 30 day money back guarantee.
– Arguably the most flexible when it comes to purchasing options.
– A 14 day trial is available for just £1.00, and thereafter you can either purchase monthly at £15.00, or annually at £149.00.
– The guys at matchedbets seem to be taking the best parts of the offers from their 3 main rivals above, and covering all bases to give you better purchasing options.
– The best system if you are nervous about matched betting, or just starting out.
– You can try out Bonus Bagging for just £1.20 for 7 days under the terms of their trial, this will be followed up by a further one off payment of £31.20, which completes the payment in full.
– The service also comes with a massive 60 day money back guarantee.